Baking Barn’s Terms & Conditions
Click here to buy your baking classes
- We are pleased to confirm your place in our baking class when full payment is received.
- You may make payment in one of 3 ways:-
- An online transfer to Just Heavenly (M) Sdn Bhd (account number 5141-2333-0968) at Maybank.
- Payment on our website through Ipay88. http://justheavenly.biz/buy-your-baking-classes-here/
- By cash or credit card at The Baking Barn, No 47 Jalan Terasek, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
- If you are paying online, please fax or email us the confirmation of payment. When doing so, please also indicate which class/es you are paying for (date of class/es), your contact number (mobile) and full name. Our fax number is 03 22879867 and our email is email@example.com.
- If you opt to purchase the class packages, please note that the package for 2 is valid for 2 months. The package for 4 classes is valid for 3 months.
- The validity of the packages above is counted from the date of purchase.
- Package tickets of 2 or 4 are personal to holder and cannot be shared.
- Your class confirmation will be sent to you via email.
- At times, unforeseen or exceptional circumstances may arise. As such, the Baking Barn reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class with at least 24 hours’ notice. If this occurs, the student may choose to transfer to any other class which isn’t full or receive a credit for a future class.
- All confirmed bookings are non-refundable.
- Please give us 3 working days’ notice if you are unable to attend any of your confirmed classes. (E.g. If you cannot attend a class this Saturday, you would need to call to inform us latest by Wednesday morning.) You may then choose to transfer to any other future class which isn’t already full. In the event that you are not able to attend, and you have missed the 3 day window above, you may ask a friend to replace you.
- If you do not show up after confirmation but you do not inform us before the class, you will not be able to get a refund or change to a future date.
- You also agree not to hold The Baking Barn and Just Heavenly (M) Sdn Bhd responsible for any accident, loss or injury due to any activity related to the baking class during the time you are on our premises.
- The Baking Barn and Just Heavenly (M) Sdn Bhd reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
- By your registration and payment you signify your agreement and acceptance of all these terms and conditions.